Writing Audio Teachings
These teachings features several hours of audio content meant to help guide you as you navigate the writing world. Whether you're an aspiring author or a blogger, these teachings will give you pointers and insight so you don't have to do the heavy lifting of research yourself. They also provide encouragement for you on your creative journey. Each teaching will leave you with gems, wisdom and a better understanding of the topic highlighted, which includes scripture based teaching. Teachings included are:
- Preparing to write your first book
- How to build a successful writing discipline
- When to shelf a project
- How to overcome multiple idea syndrome
- Encouragement for writers
- The Creative Advantage
- How to write a successful query letter
- Plot Twist
- Themes from Storms of Love* (Free bonus recording for those who’ve read my novel, Storms of Love)
Please note: All of these recordings are from previous episodes of podcasts that are no longer available to the public. The offerings or ads in these episodes are no longer available. There are a few episodes that were pulled over from YouTube and may be a little lower in volume as far as the recording, but turning up the volume will work just fine. The meat of the message is still there.
No refunds for all digital products. If there is an issue with a recording, please let us know promptly upon downloading. Thank you!